Your Noosa Osteopath
At Good Life Osteopathy & Wellness, we want to help the real you shine through. Our experience and facilities are aimed at helping adults from all walks of life – men and women of any age, from seniors to pregnant people, other healthcare professionals, uni students, sports people, weekend warriors and the health-conscious – in a relaxed and calm environment.
WE'LL HELP THE REAL YOU SHINE THROUGH
Enhance and maintain good health
Osteopathy has been proven (by numerous scientific studies and its long history) to be very effective in the diagnosis, treatment and recovery of patients with acute and chronic back pain. Osteopaths treat more than backs, muscles and bones. Patients who follow their osteopath’s treatment plan have been shown to become less reliant on medication to cope with pain. Some of the conditions osteopathy can treat are:
- neck pain & stiffness
- back pain & stiffness
- acute and chronic lower/lumbar back pain
- lumbar disc problems
- acute and chronic issues
- TMJ, jaw pain and dysfunction
- Headaches and migraine
- mid and upper back pain and discomfort
- referred pain, from acute and chronic issues
- base of skull pain and stiffness
- sacral pain and discomfort
- inflammation of the joints and tendons
- adult scoliosis
- overuse injuries (e.g. shin splints, elbow strain, shoulder strain, thumb and wrist problems)
- sports injuries
- rib problems associated with muscular imbalance and joint issues
- shoulder, elbow and hand pain
- hip, knee, ankle and foot pains, strains and sprains
- muscle strains and spasms, including eye-strain from sinusitis and muscular fatigue
- pelvic pain and discomfort associated with surgery and female-specific conditions
- skeletal-muscle-related eye strain
- nerve and circulatory entrapments such as carpal tunnel, and thoracic outlet syndrome
- falls and trip-prevention training
- vertigo and dizziness
- pregnancy-related conditions
Move Well, Feel Well, Stay Well
We aim to decrease pain, increase your range and quality of movement, address your concerns and get you back to doing the things you love!
Our structured approach integrates hands-on professionally-applied techniques combined with exercise prescription, and sometimes therapeutic electronic devices and other equipment.
Available from 6:15 a.m.
Sunshine Coast and Noosa residents: no need to start your day in pain!
Consider G.L.O.W. to be your first port of call for neck pain, back pain, migraines, headaches, and joint, muscular, nerve and connective tissue issues.
UNDERSTANDING WHAT WE DO
What is an Osteopath?
Osteopathy is a non-invasive, drug-free branch of the primary health-care system that seeks to restore your body’s natural balance and function by means of physical intervention and professional advice. The osteopathic approach to patient care places emphasis on the reciprocal relationship between physiological and anatomical structures.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No, as a private patient you don’t need a referral to see an osteopath. We are primary health-care practitioners, which means all you need to do is call to make an appointment. If you wish to come under a Chronic Disease Management Plan. If you are under a WorkCover or other insurance claim, you will need to prove your eligibility prior to attending, and pay for the appointment, to be reimbursed by your insurance company.
No, please and thank you. Modern devices have cameras and voice-recording technology which put the privacy of other patients, and practitioners, at great risk. Switching devices to silent does not protect our practice, our patients and our records from privacy law risks. We respectfully require anyone attending our clinic to turn off all devices before entering.